Emergency Contact Information
Boarding and Daycare Agreement
Medical emergencies information
In the event of a medical emergency, we will contact you via contact information provided and take your pet/s to Eagle Veterinary Hospital.
If in our judgment, your dog requires medical care, you agree to be solely responsible for the payment of all medical bills for your dog and you release Cowboy Kennel, and employees of any and all responsibility for claims, damages or debts arising out of, or relating to such medical care including but not limited to transportation to/from the medical care provider. Be aware the cost may be a minimum
Cowboy Kennels policies
- Cowboy Kennels reserves the right to immediately change your dog's boarding/daycare if we believe it is necessary to protect the health and well being of your dog, other dogs, or a staff member.
- Cowboy Kennels cannot guarantee that toys, blankets, or other personal items will be kept in the same condition as brought in. For safety reasons rawhides are not allowed.
- Dog owner understands the risk involved with communal boarding of dogs. Our boarding and daycare dog's play in the yard with other dogs. Although we will offer reasonable care, the unpredictable personality of dogs can sometimes lead to injuries.
- If your dog has attacked another dog, Cowboy Kennels will not be responsible for medical bills. You are solely responsible for the actions of your pet.
- Our Policy regarding BOARDING charges is as follows: a boarding charge applies when a dog stays in our facility OVERNIGHT. A late pick up/ drop off fee will be applied if we are not contacted about stay extensions.
- Cowboy Kennels reserves the right, without notice, to adjust its fees of services. Please inquire at the facility or consult out website as to our current fees.
- Cowboy Kennels is not responsible/ liable for any and all issues related to several dogs of the same family boarding together in one Kennel. Cowboy Kennels will separate the dogs in different kennels, but you will be responsible for charges of use of both kennels.
- Dog's younger than 6 months are more susceptible to certain communicable diseases and I as the owner indemnify Cowboy Kennels from any and all liabilities.
Authorized Pick Up